I’ve seen lots of posts from people saying they are bored at home. Whilst these are trying times there are also opportunities that come from these experiences. so if you need to spend more time at home you could see this as a time to;
- Spend more quality time with your family, playing games, watching a film, chatting and having fun.
- Catch up on your reading of those books you keep promising yourself you are going to do.
- Take up a new hobby, maybe try painting or another creative hobby.
- Learn a new language or take an online course.
- Listen to an audiobook or podcast, there are many to choose from.
- Declutter those cupboards you have been promising yourself you will do for years
- Watch those box series or good film you never have time for, ask others for recommendations.
- Get your garden ready for the summer, why not order seeds to grow your own this year.
- Write that book; apparently everyone has one in them!
- Create a vision board for how you want life to look for you in the future.
- Sort out your wardrobe and enlist the help of an online style expert to create a new look for you.
- Catch up on those decorating and home jobs you keep meaning to do.
- Use this time to think about whether the job, career or business is right for you and if not what you’d like to do instead.
Life can often throw us lemons, so why not use this opportunity to make lemonade. If you would like some help identifying how best to use this extra time on your hands why not book in for a FREE coaching session with me.