Tuesday 17th October, Norfolk
This relaxing and empowering one-day course will help you to reduce stress and anxiety in your everyday life, develop strategies for managing challenging times, and create the space, energy and time for a happier and more joyful life!
Many of us spend much of our time and energy focused either on what’s happened in the past or worrying about the future, not giving much attention to the present, often living our daily lives on autopilot. This means that we are missing out on a lot of wonderful experiences right under our noses, the everyday things that if we could just notice them through living in the moment could bring us so much more contentment and happiness in our lives.
Negative self-talk can sap our energy and lead us to lack confidence and have low esteem. Through mindful practice you can begin to let go of those negative thought processes, feel better about yourself and direct your energy to more productive and enjoyable things.
- Let go of negative thought patterns that lead you to feel stressed and anxious
- Learn how to focus your energy so that you are only spending time on the things that really matter
- Learn meditation exercises that bring a lasting change to how you respond to stress and anxiety
- Learn techniques that enable you to embed mindfulness into your regular day
- Maximise your ability to appreciate the richness of life by building a portfolio of mindful practices that are empowering and simple to apply
- Learn with others in a supportive and motivational environment that “doubles-up” the benefits that mindfulness can provide
I will help you discover that you don’t have to live with all the unhelpful thoughts and feelings that our minds tend to throw up in reaction to challenging and stressful experiences. Mindfulness practice won’t get rid of your life challenges but it will help you to change your relationship with them and respond to them in a calmer manner that benefits your mind, heart and body. Your life may still contain a lot of difficulties if you live with stress, anxiety or depression, but your quality of life can be profoundly transformed.
As part of this day you will get;
- A full days workshop by qualified Personal Development and trauma coach in beautiful and relaxing surroundings
- Mindfulness materials and techniques to take away with you
- 2-course lunch (all dietary requirements catered for)
- Refreshments throughout the day.
- ‘Free’ use of the hotel pool, sauna and hot tub after the course.
- 10% discount on any massage treatment with Flebrigg Lodge’s therapist
- 10% discount on any one to coaching package*
Felbrigg Lodge Hotel is the perfect venue for the peaceful and relaxed environment in which to explore the richness that mindfulness can bring into your life. Attendees wishing to stay over, before or after the course to add to the relaxation experience then a special rate of £149 for b&b in one of their luxury rooms is being offered.
To find out more information contact Debi at email@example.com or on 07799 651675
Places are limited to 15 so book your place now to avoid disappointment.
* Coaching package must be booked within 7 days of completing the ‘Everyday Mindfulness’ event