Thursday 14th September, Norfolk
Think that Mindfulness is just about meditation…then think again!
This relaxing and empowering one-day course will help you to reduce stress in your everyday life, develop strategies for managing challenging times easier and create the space, energy and time for a happier and more joyful life!
- Learn how to focus your energy so that you are only spending time on the things that really matter!
- Learn a range of meditation exercises to bring lasting change to how you respond to stress
- Learn several meditation techniques that will enable you to embed mindfulness into your regular day
- Maximise your ability to appreciate the richness of life by building a portfolio of mindful practices that are empowering and simple to apply
- Learn with others in a supportive and motivational environment that “doubles-up” the benefits that mindfulness can provide
Many of us spend much of our time and energy focused either on what’s happened in the past or worrying about the future, not giving much attention to the present, often living our daily lives on autopilot. This means that we are missing out on a lot of wonderful experiences right under our noses, the everyday things that if we could just notice them through living in the moment could bring us so much more contentment and happiness in our lives.
Some fabulous comments from people who joined the previous ‘Everyday Mindfulness’ Discovery Day
- “Fab day, it allowed me to get an insight into my thoughts and examine what I need to do to move forward”
- “I was able to focus on me for a change instead of everyone else!”
- “Relaxed and informal in lovely location”
- “Loved receiving practical information with like-minded people, sharing thoughts and realising not alone.”
- “Being able to express myself without the fear of being judged.”
- “The place is just perfect and I loved the range of topics covered”
I will help you discover that you don’t have to live with all the unhelpful thoughts and feelings that our minds tend to throw up in reaction to challenging and stressful experiences. Mindfulness practice won’t get rid of your life challenges but it will help you to change your relationship with them and respond to them in a calmer manner that benefits our mind, heart and body. Our life may still contain a lot of difficulties if we live with pain or illness, for example, but our quality of life can be profoundly transformed.
As part of this day you will get;
- A full days workshop by qualified Personal Development coach in beautiful and relaxing surroundings
- 2-course lunch (all dietary requirements catered for)
- Refreshments throughout the day.
- ‘Free’ use of the hotel pool, sauna and hot tub after the course.
- Mindfulness materials to take away
- 10% discount on any one to coaching package*
- £10 off next discovery day**
Felbrigg Lodge Hotel is the perfect venue for the peaceful and relaxed environment in which to explore the richness that mindfulness can bring into your life. Attendees wishing to stay over, before or after the course to add to the relaxation experience then a special rate of £149 for b&b in one of their luxury rooms is being offered.
To find out more information contact Debi at email@example.com or on 07799 651675
Places are limited to 15 so book your place now to avoid disappointment.
* Coaching package must be booked within 7 days of completing the ‘Everyday Mindfulness’ event
** Discovery Day discount is valid for 6 months after completing the ‘Everyday Mindfulness’ event